Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: My dream last night...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member GravyTrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2001
    Posts
    4,143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    sadly, it would not surprise me one bit if that dream came true.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I remembered...they 1st offered me $40,000 and my counter offer was $70,000...they agreed to the $70,000 they saw I was playing hard ball...

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oh lord........ isfs

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So last night I have this dream about one of my bosses...this boss is probably 40 something but still fairly attractive and in great shape...she runs all the time...

    In my dream there was alot going on and I don't really remember all of it...I remember someone was trying to beat my ass but for what I don't know...I think they took one of my shirts and I wanted it back and they were gonna kick my ass...but that isn't important...as I'm trying to get away from the bullies I run into my boss and her husband...

    Well, apparently they don't have sex anymore, but they don't want to get a divorce...so they ask me if I will live in the house and sleep with my boss whenever she needed me too...I could date anyone I wanted as long as they didn't know about them or see them...I guess she would have gotten jealous, I'm not really sure...(I didn't ask any questions)...if I did this, they would pay me $70,000 a year...so I agreed, of course...

    Now after the agreement I don't really remember how everything went, but all I remember after that is fucking my boss...I was giving it to her good...I remember it being pretty long for a dirty dream...towards the end I take it out and proceed to stick it in her ass, (I asked for her permission first)...so I'm fucking her in the ass and her husband starts walking down the hall, for some reason I started to panic like he wasn't suppost to know...so I tell her I don't want to stop until she has an orgasm, because after all, that is what I was getting paid for...and she tells me she already had 3...(I'm the man like that)...she tells me to go ahead and have my orgasm...so I do...I nut off in her ass hole right before her husband gets there...

    What happened once her husband got there you may ask...and in all honesty...I don't know...once I busted my nut the dream stopped...go figure...

    <font color="#FFFFFF" size="1">[ July 03, 2003 12:34 PM: Message edited by: ek3 ]</font>

  5. #5
    Inactive Member zelazny's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 8th, 2001
    Posts
    3,495
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Want to trade? My dreams are usually more of a Lewis Carrol type of event.

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oh gawd... me too....

    except mine also have a 'clockwork orange' kinda twinge to it [img]redface.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Hashcap
    Guest Hashcap's Avatar

    Post

    you haggled for sex?

    You haggled over 40 000 for sex?

    ...

    Wtf is wrong with you?

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    the difference is almost twice the original proposal....

    wes knew how to play with the big dogs [img]cool.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member zelazny's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 8th, 2001
    Posts
    3,495
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by shatzy:
    oh gawd... me too....

    except mine also have a 'clockwork orange' kinda twinge to it [img]redface.gif[/img]
    <font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You have classical music on electric instruments as background music?

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Grand_Master_Jizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 9th, 2001
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Padre:
    you haggled for sex?

    You haggled over 40 000 for sex?

    ...

    Wtf is wrong with you?
    <font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Money was offered and I could tell in my dream that they were capable of giving more...I knew I had the leverage...so I haggled...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •